THREAD HOLDS IT ALL TOGETHER!

A word about Thread! For quilting up a pieced quilt top, I like layering and quilting up with thread from Dallas Thread. They have always had great customer service! I like the thickness of their thread because it works great with the power of an industrial Long-Arm quilting machine. Because of the stress and tension that my machine makes, this thread is super durable. Dallas Thread insures that the stitching my quilting provides, lasts for the life of the quilts that I stitch up. This is my Only Choice, for quilting. I just got in my back-order of White, Purple, and Green, so now I am ready to get going on my next project. The thread is worth waiting for!




  If you are going to spend time and money on all your sewing, don't you want your quilts to last as long as possible without falling apart? Of course you do! Dallas Thread is the only thread I use when quilting up the projects I work on!


Comments