Birch Community Services Raffle Quilt

 Birch Community Services Raffle Quilt
Every Year, Birch Community Services Raffles off a Quilt at a fund-raiser to support their private Gleaning food bank.  I have personally been blessed by the services offered to the "Working Poor."  When I was raising my children, B.C.S. was how I was able to feed my children.  Even though I had a full time job, money was tight and I have been speechless and get choked up, because of the deep gratitude for B.C.S. and the Birch's ministry to us.
    So, ladies who are in the B.C,S. community, get together and piece quilt tops.  I have been honored to have been asked to quilt up their projects.  This year's quilt, has several modern applique floral squares.



 This applique pattern above, is the center piece of this quilt.
These floral squares each have a different applique design.  They are very detailed and no two are the same.



Please read more about Birch Community Services at:
                                             http://www.birchcommunityservices.org/
You can learn about the ministry of Barry and Suzanne, truly an amazing couple!
If you are interested in buying raffle tickets for this quilt, want to make a donation, or see if their ministry  would meet your needs, contact them through their website contact info.


Comments